First Presbyterian Church of Berkeley
Non-Exempt, 8-10 hours/week, No Benefits
Priority deadline to apply: September 14, 2017, open until filled
Position Title: Webmaster
Job Summary: Manage the church website content, infrastructure, and related applications, keeping it current, engaging, and consistent with First Pres’ priorities, graphic standards and corporate communications style guide. Supports the Communications team and ministry departments. Will be involved as First Pres makes future website improvements.
- Growing and deepening faith in Jesus Christ.
- Proficient knowledge of HTML, CSS, content management systems, PayPal integration, crossplatform programming, and Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop and Dreamweaver. Willing and able to learn new programs and applications, and apply advanced features in software and applications as needed.
- Excellent written and spoken English communication, including copy editing, and proofreading.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to hold confidential information.
- Ability to manage projects and deadlines with minimal supervision and short turnaround time.
- Ability to support First Pres or a ministry’s “look and feel” through design and content.
- Excellent interpersonal and people skills, discretion, and ability to work graciously and
collaboratively with staff, ministries, volunteers, and lay people.
Reports to: Executive Director for Operations. Works closely with Communications Coordinator
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts the right of First Presbyterian Church leadership to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
FOR JOB DESCRIPTION: 2017 Webmaster