Mission Bay Community Church is searching for a childcare assistant during our worship on Sunday evenings. This person must be CPR certified and LiveScan background checked. Compensation is $15/hr for approximately 2 hours each Sunday evening (5:00-7:00 PM).
The responsibilities include:
- Set up supplies and overall appearance of children’s area
- Handling Check-in and Check-out of infants, toddlers and children
- Reading a story from the Children’s Bible (provided in nursery) each week
- Accompanying toddlers to restroom and/or changing infants
- Clean up of children’s area
The children range in age from 0-6. This position will be supervised by the pastor and personnel team. There is an emergency system in place to receive additional support from adults/parents in worship.
Rev. Dawn Hyde
Pastor, Mission Bay Community Church