Presbytery of SF and Journey Groups Ministry want to
support you in your ministry!
This nine-month ministry provides confidential, safe space to:
• Experience God’s love,
• Explore your spirituality and questions,
• Experience a variety of spiritual practices,
• Discern the shape of ministry to which you are called, and
• Make authentic connections with other pastors.
• Beginning two-night retreat, (Oct. 7-9, 2018) for rest, renewal,
introduction to several classical spiritual practices and meeting
your pastors group,
• Seven monthly half-day retreats with your pastors’ group guided
by a spiritual director,
• Optional, monthly individual sessions with a spiritual director,
• A closing retreat in June 2019 to reflect on the journey and
what is to come.
• Attend opening and closing retreats,
• Make your Pastor’s Group gatherings a priority.
Goals of this Ministry
- Connect experientially through Christian practices to the work
of God in their lives,
- Enjoy confidential and nurturing space to discover and explore
hopes, ideas, questions and concerns,
- Connect with other pastors to develop community in which to be
authentic and find support,
- Experience rest and spiritual refreshment,
5. Discern new possibilities in ministry and life and the changes
this may require,
- Discover sustaining spiritual practices and gain sufficient
practice in one or two practices so they become habits and
Cost: The Presbytery of San Francisco, in support of you and your ministry, covers the costs. Should you choose to include individual spiritual direction sessions, you are asked to pay a portion of the expense.
The cohort for the coming nine month ministry is forming.
Register Now by July 15, 2018
Maximum number of participants: 25
For more information about the Journey Group Program:
Contact Rev. Judy Durff
925-324-5998 or email: judy-at-spiritualcenterforlifesjourney.org