Last updated: March 2017
If you have a prayer request you would like your Presbytery family to know about, please email that to email@example.com. Prayers will be added as they are received.
We write ask for prayers from those in the Presbytery of San Francisco –
We have received word of the deaths of two minister members of the Presbytery and ask for prayers for their families and prior ministries:
– John A. Wilson who was pastor at First, Newark in the early and mid-1960’s passed away on October 23, 2016 . He was 88 and living on his ranch in Santa Clara County, CA.
– William R. Anderson, pastor at Mt Eden in Hayward from 1982-1984, passed away on February 25, 2017. He was 89 and living in Lakeport, CA.
Additional details of the lives and ministries of Revs. Wilson and Anderson will be included in the next Presbytery packet.
Kathy Runyeon, our Presbytery Stated Clerk, had a heart attack in early February. She did receive fine medical treatment and is doing well physically. This is opportunity, however, for her to review life priorities and find a better balance of health, work and family. Kathy is still working as Stated Clerk, but just part-time for the next ‘season’ and while she does cardiac rehab. Email is the best way to get hold of Kathy if you have work questions: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cindy Cake, our Business Manager, had hip surgery in February. We ask that our Presbytery family keep Cindy in their prayers for health and a good recovery!
Our other staff are also available as needed to provide support and resources:
– Jeff Hutcheson, Presbytery Pastor for Mission and Vision: email@example.com
– InHo Kim, COM Resource Manager, including changes in status of minister members: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Leonard Nielson, Finance & Property Engagement Manager: email@example.com
– Jennifer Sacramento, Office administrator: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Cindy Cake, Business manager and loan support: email@example.com
– Earl Lavagnino, Accountant: firstname.lastname@example.org
We ask for your prayers for staff, especially prayers of intercession for Kathy and her health concerns, and prayers of appreciation for all of our staff and their support for the congregations and ministers throughout the Presbytery of San Francisco.
Peace be with you in this Lenten season:
Jeff Hutcheson, Presbytery Pastor
Katherine J. Runyeon, Stated Clerk