GENERAL ASSEMBLY INFORMATION:
GA 2016 Bulletin Inserts – Call George Whipple to order at (800) 446-6008 ext. 756. (Regular & Large Print versions available)
Hunger and Peacemaking Grant Application – Revised May 2015
Hunger Fund Grant Criteria Link (The due date for applications Presbytery Hunger Fund grant is June 30)
Peacemaking Grant Criteria Link (The due dates for applications for Peacemaking Fund grants are June 30 and December 31.)
Landscape Survey Results
New Officer Training Class Template 2014 (provided by Sojourner Truth PC, Richmond) Please feel free to adapt as required to your church’s needs.
Polity Training Class Template 2013 (provided by Sojourner Truth PC, Richmond) Please feel free to adapt as required to your church’s needs.
Pulpit Supply List – January 2016
PWP Newsletter – Fall 2016
Amendment 14F approved ~ check out this link: http://www.pcusa.org/news/2015/3/17/amendment-14-f-approved/
Non-Pastor Job Postings can also be submitted to:
- PAID ADS
- http://www.churchstaffing.com/employers/post-single-job/ – $219 one month x 2 ads. the price for two months is $329 two months per ad
- http://www.indeed.com/hire/pricing – 25 cents to $1.50 per click
- http://jobbank.youthspecialties.com/login/ $29 for 30 days $49 90 days
- strong>http://tools.simplyyouthministry.com/jobs/ $99 for three months
- FREE ADS
- http://www.churchjobfinder.com/ FREE, but 7 day featured $19 Unlimited until filled $199
- Newsletters at the local seminaries
- San Francisco Presbytery website
Links to two Denominational resources for use by members who want to counter the arguments of those who want to leave the PCUSA below.