First Presbyterian Church of Burlingame is looking to hire a Student Ministries Director for middle and high school students affiliated with the church. This is a full-time position with benefits.
Supervision: The Student Ministries Director shall be under the direct supervision of the NextGen Lead. Responsible to the Session through its Personnel Committee.
Evaluation: A quarterly performance evaluation will be performed by the NextGen Lead with the input from the Student Ministries elder.
• Establish and grow the vision, culture, and values of the Burlpres student ministry in conjunction with the NextGen Lead and the Burlpres KIDS Team.
• Ensure excellence-driven, gospel-centered large group teaching and environments for middle and high school students during weekend and midweek programming.
• Attract and gather volunteer support to reach students where they are and provide support for ministry implementation.
Desired Qualifications (partial):
• Bachelor’s Degree at a minimum. While a seminary degree is not necessary, a seminary degree or theological training is a bonus.
• Three years or more of ministry experience or leadership related to youth ministry.
• Experience and skills as a dynamic communicator.
To apply for this position, send an email to Joan Cleary at and include your resume and cover letter.
For a full job description, please download the following PDF.