First Presbyterian Church of Berkeley is looking for qualified candidates as operations coordinator. This position will provide support for Operations team via church database and office administration. When needed, this position will support other ministry areas at the direction of the Executive Director for Operations, Facilities Director, and Executive & HR Coordinator. This position is non-exempt at 20 hours a week with no benefits and will report to the Executive Director of Operations.
Responsibilities and activities (include but are not limited to):
- Support operations team and church staff using ShelbyNext Church Management System, including training, forms/groups/workflow/interactions creation, and other functionality.
- Monitor inventory and order office supplies and paper as needed.
- Support Facilities Director with IT vendor to support staff.
- Staff reception desk/phone to welcome and assist congregants and guests as needed.
Minimum Requirements (include but are not limited to):
- 1-3 years of admin experience.
- Attention to detail and follow through within tight turnaround times.
- Ability to work with and relate to the diverse First Presbyterian community.
- Proficient knowledge of needed software programs and web-based applications, which include: MS Office 365, Google Drive, and Google Docs. Database experience is a plus.
For a full description of the job position, please download the following PDF.
To apply, send resume and cover letter to Sharon Gowdy, Executive & HR Coordinator at .