First Presbyterian Church of Burlingame is looking for a loving Christian, People Leader, Process Improver, with finance know-how to lead church operations—someone who concurrently can see at the 30,000-foot level and support staff members on the details. You’ll report to our lead pastor and be empowered to prioritize projects and make key operational decisions. You will closely work with all staff members and program directors.
Qualifications (include but are not limited to):
- 7+ years overseeing an operations team.
- Strong financial skills and experience supporting accounting staff and, where appropriate, utilizing external financial experts.
- Experience managing work streams and implementing organizational processes.
- Experience managing people and the ability to help prioritize work.
- Comfort with technology and how it can measurably improve work environments.
- Experience creating and managing schedules, budgets, and project plans.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Manage the day-to-day church operations, making the most of the latest digital tools.
- Collaborate with the senior pastor and other staff leaders in developing measurable goals and implementing long-term operational plans.
- Work closely with finance staff to ensure accurate accounting, payroll processing, financial reporting, tax filings, budgeting etc.
- Support the Director of Brand Experience to ensure consistent brand experiences across all in-person and digital communications and events.
For a full job description, please download this PDF.
To apply, please contact Stacy Nawrocki email@example.com