First Presbyterian Church of Newark is looking to hire a Family Ministries Director to develop and implement strategies for ministering to our children and teens. This is a part-time position for 20 hours a week at $25/hour.
- Plan, implement, and participate in age-appropriate teaching and activities.
- Oversee the Nursery Supervisor, Sunday school staff and volunteers.
- Equip children for outreach, service, and sharing the gospel.
- Recruit volunteers and develop strong ministry teams.
- A vibrant growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
- A passion to build relationships with children and families in their faith.
- Possesses self-direction and takes initiative. Willing to work with the Pastor and the Family Ministries Team in a collaborative way.
For more information on requirements, duties, and core competencies please download this PDF.
Please send inquiries or cover letter/resume to Garrett Yamada at .