Montclair Presbyterian Church is seeking qualified candidates for the Director of Youth, Family, and Congregation. This position is anticipated to be 40 hours per week, and eligible to participate in our benefit plans. Salary is $45,000 and the option to have housing in our manse. Candidates interested in part-time work may be considered.
Key Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Create (where needed) and manage all aspects of children and youth activities,
including logistics, outreach, and communications for Youth Group, retreats,
children’s programs, and other events.
- Rebuild the Youth Group, which was impacted by the pandemic
- Collaborate and partner with the Godly Play Teacher, Nursery staff, and our
Children and Youth Committee on this work.
- Provide Pastoral care for members of the congregation and church family.
Qualifications (include but are not limited to):
- The candidate will possess superior communication skills, giving them the ability to collaborate
effectively with church family members, colleagues and others.
- The candidate will facilitate spiritual growth in the church community.
- The candidate will take initiative and work independently.
- The candidate will support the vision and mission of Montclair Presbyterian Church.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years of experience in Christian Education or a related field as well as
experience in pastoral care or similar support
- Experience with Realm, or other database management system is desirable
For consideration, please send your resume to email@example.com. Please include a note about yourself, and why this is the right role for you right now!
For a full list of qualifications and responsibilities, please download the following PDF.