St. John’s Presbyterian Church is seeking to hire a part-time Worship Audio/Video Coordinator (5-7 hours per week).
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Oversee, coordinate, and implement the church’s use of audio-visual technology.
- Record video and mix sound for weekly Sunday worship services and as needed.
- Collaborate with the Pastoral Staff to create and present Keynote presentations & video
for weekly Sunday worship services and as needed.
- Edit weekly worship videos and upload to YouTube and Facebook.
- Assess and address A/V equipment maintenance & inventory, IT, and infrastructure needs
as provided for in the budget.
- Must have proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, video editing apps, presentation apps, and basic sound mixing.
Job Details: 5-7 hours per week. Days/Hours flexible. Must be available before and during 10am worship service on Sundays. Compensation is $20 – $25/ hour.
How to Apply: Send applications, resumes, and inquires to: .
For a full job description, please download the following PDF.