St. John’s Presbyterian Church is currently seeking qualified applicants for the Church Operations position (“COA”). This is a part-time position with 18 plus hours a week at a rate of $25 per hour, plus 9% benefits. This is a supervised position that reports for the Head of Staff (Pastor).
- Strong interpersonal and verbal/written skills and at least five years experience in an office environment.
- Proficient knowledge of QuickBooks, Microsoft Excel/Word and Google Apps.
- Oversee church facilities.
- Work with Church Program Administrator (CPA) to negotiate use agreements, maintain room reservations and scheduling system; make calendar information available to SF staff and office volunteers.
- Assist the Pastor in all aspects of his work upon request.
For a full list of job responsibilities, download this PDF.
Please send a resume with a cover letter introducing yourself and your Software experience to firstname.lastname@example.org – Do not call the office or visit for more information.