Meeting Date: Tuesday, August 25, 2020
Registration: Open until day of meeting
Location: ZOOM Meeting
WE’RE HAVING ANOTHER ONLINE PRESBYTERY MEETING
Presbyterians are connectional, “can do” people. We search our hearts and find ways to help others because we are also compassionate people. We are people of faith. As faith-filled and compassionate people of the San Francisco Presbytery, WE still have important work to get done and responsibilities to fulfill to prepare us for what’s coming next.
PRESBYTERY OF SAN FRANCISCO
(A Matthew 25 Presbytery)
Will meet again Tuesday, August 25th, 2020 from 6:00 to 9:00 PM
Most of you probably understand better now all the work that is involved in facilitating a successful virtual meeting. We are going to make our Presbytery meeting be productive and spiritually meaningful as we gather together as a community. We truly appreciate your full cooperation, patience, and your prayers for our meeting time together.
Here are some important things you need you to know and to do in preparation for the meeting. Additional information is forthcoming through email and/or our website.
- Notify your Commissioners and Pastors that they are required to pre-register for the meeting which will allow them to vote and participate in discussions.
- We will abide by our Standing Rules and Bylaws and utilize resources provided by PC(U.S.A). .
- We invite you to join us for an “ORIENTATION” on Tuesday, August 18th from 5-5:30.
- We are also having 7- Open Space Wednesday, August 19 through Friday, August 21st.
- We will have Worship and Communion together.
- We will have language interpretation in real-time for our members whose primary language is Spanish and Korean.
Thank you for your compassion and cooperation! Looking forward to being together soon.
Peace and God’s blessings,
Rochelle R. Shaw, Stated Clerk of the Presbytery of San Francisco
Presbytery Meetings Working Group
Mission & Vision Leadership
Presbytery of San Francisco
“For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.” Matt. 18:20
PACKET NAVIGATION: To read any document, click on the underlined link (Requires Adobe Reader Version 8 or higher.) To get back to this screen, use your BACK button.
Please READ all of the documents and PRINT the ones that you want to bring to the meeting. If you decide to travel light, be sure to bring a printed or downloaded copy of the DETAILED DOCKET.
Registration for Presbytery Zoom Meeting (Password protected)
Orientation to Electronic Meetings– Tues, August 18th @ 5 pm (Password protected)
CALL TO THE MEETING (Spanish and English)
WELCOME & GUIDE FOR COMMISSIONERS AND VISITORS -Everything you ever wanted to know about presbytery meetings.
PRESBYTERY MEETING MINUTES (Password protected)
REPORT- SECTION II- CONSENT DOCKET MOTIONS (Password protected)
- GA Report for Presbytery (This report should be included in the Omnibus Report)
ONLINE SURVEY FORM (Survey will be available evening of meeting)
OPEN SPACE ZOOMS (Password protected)
- Let’s Talk Stewardship with Maggie Harmon (Presbyterian Foundation)
Tuesday, August 18 at 5-5:40 pm
- South Hayward Parish Property
Weds, August 19 at 2-2:40 pm OR Thurs, August 20 at 5-5:40 pm
- Mental Health & Suicide Prevention during COVID-19 with Christy Pierce
Weds, August 19 at 3-3:40 pm
- Transitional Partnership Model- MOTION with Personnel WG
Weds, August 19 at 5-5:40 pm
- Dismantling Structural Racism: The Conversation Continues with Kamal Hassan
Thurs, August 20 at 2-2:40 pm
- Taking Youth Group Online with Lauren Patrus-Betzel & Talitha Aho Amadea
Thurs, August 20 at 3-3:40 pm
- LUEC/ IPB -MOTION (AC)
Friday, August 21 at 2-2:40 pm
Link to August 25, 2020- CONSOLIDATED PACKET (with hyperlinks) Detailed Docket and Reports (DOCKETED Motions, CONSENT Docket Motions, OMNIBUS Motions) (Password protected)
If you need the password, please Email:
For questions or concerns regarding the Presbytery meeting information above, please email our Stated Clerk