May Open Space Flyer: Click Here
Open Space Dates: May 2, 3, and 4, 2023
Meeting Date: Tuesday, May 9, 2023
Registration: Open until day of meeting
Location: ZOOM Meeting
The PRESBYTERY OF SAN FRANCISCO
will meet ONLINE
Tuesday, May 9, 2023, from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Your presence and participation are requested at the next Presbytery of San Francisco meeting.
Important things you should KNOW and DO:
- REGISTER for the meeting. When you register, please indicate if you are a Minister or Commissioner for your church. This will allow you to vote. Visitors are welcome but are unable to vote.
- REVIEW all the documents in the packet IN ADVANCE of the meeting so you can be prepared.Please and thank you.
- We will Gather and share Communion Have your elements ready.
- We will provide real-time language interpretation for our members whose primary language is Spanish, Korean, Mandarin, and Cantonese.
Thank you for your prayers and dedication to our call to work with all our brothers and sisters for God’s ministry.
Rochelle R. Shaw
Stated Clerk for the Presbytery of San Francisco
“For surely I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord, plans for your welfare and not for harm, to give you a future with hope.” Jeremiah 29:11 NRSV
PACKET NAVIGATION: To read any document, click on the brown links (Requires Adobe Reader Version 8 or higher.) The link will then open the document in another web browser (tab).
Please READ all of the documents and PRINT the ones that you want to bring to the meeting. If you decide to travel light, be sure to bring a printed or downloaded copy of the DETAILED DOCKET.
Registration for Presbytery Zoom Meeting (You will receive a confirmation email of your registration, that will include the link to the meeting. Remember to save that email, as you will need it to participate in the Presbytery meeting; you will only need to register once)
First Time ZOOM set-up- Spanish | English
How to Use ZOOM for our Presbytery meeting- Spanish | English
How to Use ZOOM for our Presbytery meeting – VIDEO
OPEN SPACES- English
TUESDAY, May 2nd
- 6:30 pm-8:00 pm–Creation Care: Locally Sourced Renewable Energy Presented by Marda Stothers with Cal Harling, Episcopal Renewable Energy Nonprofit (EREN)
WEDNESDAY, May 3rd
- 6:00pm–Executive Partner Contract Renewal Presented by Claudia Perkins and Lori Yamauchi, Personnel Working Group (PWG)
THURDAY, May 4th
- 7:00pm- 8:00pm–2022 SESSION MINUTES REVIEW
Presented by Marc Jung, chair of Session Records Review Commission (SRRC)
WELCOME & GUIDE FOR COMMISSIONERS AND VISITORS -Everything you ever wanted to know about presbytery meetings.
UNDERSTANDING PRESBYTERY PACKET
DETAILED DOCKET (with hyperlinks to sections)
MINUTES- February 2023 PRESBYTERY MEETING (Password protected)
REPORT- SECTION I- DOCKETED MOTIONS
REPORT- SECTION II- CONSENT DOCKET MOTIONS (Password protected)
REPORT-SECTION III- OMNIBUS REPORT
- Session Minutes Review with Session Records Review Commission (SRRC)
- The Art of Transitional Ministry
Link to May 9, 2023- CONSOLIDATED PACKET — Combined Detailed Docket and Reports (DOCKETED Motions, CONSENT Docket Motions, OMNIBUS Motions) (Password protected)
For questions or concerns regarding the Presbytery meeting information above, please email our Stated Clerk