Meeting Date: Tuesday, May 10, 2022
Registration: Open until day of meeting
Location: ZOOM Meeting
The PRESBYTERY OF SAN FRANCISCO
will meet ONLINE
Tuesday, May 10, 2022, from 6:00 PM to 9:15 PM
To prepare for our meeting please
- Everyone is required to register. Register as a Minister or Commissioner so that you can vote. We welcome Visitors, but you unfortunately you cannot vote.
- Review all the documents in the packet in advance.
Peace and God’s blessings,
Rochelle R. Shaw–Stated Clerk for the Presbytery of San Francisco
To everything there is a season, A time for every purpose under heaven. Ecclesiastes 3:1 (KJV)
PACKET NAVIGATION: To read any document, click on the brown links (Requires Adobe Reader Version 8 or higher.) The link will then open the document in another web browser (tab).
Please READ all of the documents and PRINT the ones that you want to bring to the meeting. If you decide to travel light, be sure to bring a printed or downloaded copy of the DETAILED DOCKET.
Registration for Presbytery Zoom Meeting (You will receive a confirmation email of your registration, that will include the link to the meeting. Remember to save that email, as you will need it to participate in the Presbytery meeting; you will only need to register once)
How to Use ZOOM for our Presbytery meeting – VIDEO
- Tuesday, May 3rd 6:00 pm– INTRODUCING THE PROPOSED CANDIDATE FOR THE PARTNER FOR MISSION AND CHURCH ASSETS
- Weds, May 4th 6:00 pm– EAST REGION MEETING
- Thursday, May 5th 6:00 pm– RACISM AUDIT UPDATE: THE STATE OF OUR CROSSROADS ENGAGEMENT ANTIRACISM TRAINING
WELCOME & GUIDE FOR COMMISSIONERS AND VISITORS -Everything you ever wanted to know about presbytery meetings.
MINUTES- February 2022 PRESBYTERY MEETING (Password protected)
REPORT- SECTION II- CONSENT DOCKET MOTIONS (Password protected)
MEETING SURVEY to share your feedback on the Presbytery meeting (will be available evening of meeting): HERE
Link to May 10, 2022- CONSOLIDATED PACKET — Combined Detailed Docket and Reports (DOCKETED Motions, CONSENT Docket Motions, OMNIBUS Motions) (Password protected)
If you need the password, please Email:
For questions or concerns regarding the Presbytery meeting information above, please email our Stated Clerk