Meeting Date: Tuesday, August 9, 2022
Registration: Open until day of meeting
Location: ZOOM Meeting
Let us prepare our hearts, minds, and bodies to gather together once again. The world has changed, and we’ve got work to do. God has called all of us to make a difference in our world and we have answered God’s call.
PRESBYTERY OF SAN FRANCISCO
Tuesday, August 9, 2022
Here are some things I want you to know and appreciate you doing to fulfill our purpose for this meeting:
- Please REGISTER. Everyone is required to register. Please indicate if you are a Minister or Commissioner so that you can vote. Visitors are welcome, but unable to vote.
- Please REVIEW all the documents in the packet in advance.
- Please PREPARE your elements for communion. We will be blessed as we Worship with Communion together.
- We will be blessed as we provide language interpretation in real-time for our members whose primary languages are SPANISH, KOREAN, MANDARIN, and CANTONESE.
We look forward to celebrating how all members of the Presbytery of San Francisco will engage in God’s call to work together.
Peace and God’s blessings,
Rochelle R. Shaw
Stated Clerk for the Presbytery of San Francisco
“We know that all things work together[a] for good for those who love God, who are called according to his purpose..” Romans 8:28 (NRSV)
PACKET NAVIGATION: To read any document, click on the brown links (Requires Adobe Reader Version 8 or higher.) The link will then open the document in another web browser (tab).
Please READ all of the documents and PRINT the ones that you want to bring to the meeting. If you decide to travel light, be sure to bring a printed or downloaded copy of the DETAILED DOCKET.
Registration for Presbytery Zoom Meeting (You will receive a confirmation email of your registration, that will include the link to the meeting. Remember to save that email, as you will need it to participate in the Presbytery meeting; you will only need to register once)
How to Use ZOOM for our Presbytery meeting – VIDEO
- Tuesday, August 2nd 6:00 pm– Kaleidoscope Institute (presented by FPOC)
- Weds, August 3rd 5:00 pm– South Hayward Parish (SHP) Update and Micro Homes lease (presented by FPOC)
WELCOME & GUIDE FOR COMMISSIONERS AND VISITORS -Everything you ever wanted to know about presbytery meetings.
MINUTES- May 2022 PRESBYTERY MEETING (Password protected)
REPORT- SECTION I- DOCKETED MOTIONS
REPORT- SECTION II- CONSENT DOCKET MOTIONS (Password protected)
REPORT-SECTION III- OMNIBUS REPORT
- Stewardship Kaleidoscope: Real Tools For Real Ministry Workshop- Sept 26-28
- Soul Shop: Faith-Based Suicide Prevention Workshop- Oct 19 and Oct 20
MEETING SURVEY to share your feedback on the Presbytery meeting (will be available evening of meeting): HERE
Link to August 9, 2022- CONSOLIDATED PACKET — Combined Detailed Docket and Reports (DOCKETED Motions, CONSENT Docket Motions, OMNIBUS Motions) (Password protected)
For questions or concerns regarding the Presbytery meeting information above, please email our Stated Clerk