Meeting Date: Tuesday, November 10, 2020
Registration: Open until day of meeting
Location: ZOOM Meeting
The PRESBYTERY OF SAN FRANCISCO
will meet ONLINE
Tuesday, November 10, 2020, from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Your presence is requested to engage and participate in the Presbytery of San Francisco’s final meeting for 2020. As we continue to do the work we have been called to do, there is still more work that needs to be done.
Important things to know and do in preparation for the meeting:
- Everyone is required to Register for the meeting. When you register, please indicate if you are a Minister or Commissioner for your church. This will allow you to vote. Visitors are welcome but are unable to vote.
- Please review all the documents in the packet in advance of the meeting so that you can be prepared.
- We will Worship and have Communion together. Make sure you have your elements ready.
- We plan to provide language interpretation in real-time for our members whose primary language is Spanish and Korean.
- We will abide by our Standing Rules and Bylaws and resources provided by PC(USA). Please see our website to access these resources.
We look forward to celebrating all that we have accomplished together in 2020 year as we prepare to do God’s work for the years to come.
Peace and God’s blessings,
Rochelle R. Shaw
Stated Clerk for the Presbytery of San Francisco
“For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.” Matt. 18:20
PACKET NAVIGATION: To read any document, click on the underlined link (Requires Adobe Reader Version 8 or higher.) To get back to this screen, use your BACK button.
Please READ all of the documents and PRINT the ones that you want to bring to the meeting. If you decide to travel light, be sure to bring a printed or downloaded copy of the DETAILED DOCKET.
Registration for Presbytery Zoom Meeting (You will receive a confirmation email of your registration, that will include the link to the meeting. Remember to save that email, as you will need it to participate in the Presbytery meeting; you will only need to register once)
WELCOME & GUIDE FOR COMMISSIONERS AND VISITORS -Everything you ever wanted to know about presbytery meetings.
REPORT- SECTION II- CONSENT DOCKET MOTIONS (Password protected)
- First Reading –CPM Steps & Procedures (This should be included in the Omnibus Report)
Link to November 10, 2020- CONSOLIDATED PACKET –Combined Detailed Docket and Reports (DOCKETED Motions, CONSENT Docket Motions, OMNIBUS Motions) (Password protected)
If you need the password, please Email:
For questions or concerns regarding the Presbytery meeting information above, please email our Stated Clerk