Meeting Date: Tuesday, November 9, 2021
Registration: Open until day of meeting
Location: ZOOM Meeting
The PRESBYTERY OF SAN FRANCISCO
will meet ONLINE
Tuesday, November 9, 2021, from 5:30 PM to 9:00 PM
Your presence is requested to engage and participate in the Presbytery of San Francisco’s final meeting for 2021. As we continue to do the work we have been called to do, there is still more work that needs to be done.
Important things to know and do in preparation for the meeting:
- Register for the meeting. When you register, please indicate if you are a Minister or Commissioner for your church. This will allow you to vote. Visitors are welcome but are unable to vote.
- Review all the documents in the packet in advance of the meeting so that you can be prepared.
- We will Worship and have Communion together. Make sure you have your elements ready.
- We will to provide language interpretation in real-time for our members whose primary language is Spanish, Korean, Mandarin, and Cantonese.
We look forward to celebrating the JOY all that we have accomplished together in 2021 year as we continue to do God’s work to prepare for our ministry after the pandemic.
We will also have time to lament and mourn all those we have lost.
Peace and God’s blessings,
Rochelle R. Shaw–Stated Clerk for the Presbytery of San Francisco
“Weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning.” Psalm 30:5
PACKET NAVIGATION: To read any document, click on the brown links (Requires Adobe Reader Version 8 or higher.) The link will then open the document in another web browser (tab).
Please READ all of the documents and PRINT the ones that you want to bring to the meeting. If you decide to travel light, be sure to bring a printed or downloaded copy of the DETAILED DOCKET.
Registration for Presbytery Zoom Meeting (You will receive a confirmation email of your registration, that will include the link to the meeting. Remember to save that email, as you will need it to participate in the Presbytery meeting; you will only need to register once)
How to Use ZOOM for our Presbytery meeting – VIDEO
- Thursday, November 4 from 6:00 – 7:00 pm-
Q & A Discussions with the Personnel Working Group (PWG)
- Monday, November 8 from 4:00 – 4:40 pm-
Review PSF 2022 Budget Proposal (FPOC)
WELCOME & GUIDE FOR COMMISSIONERS AND VISITORS -Everything you ever wanted to know about presbytery meetings.
MINUTES- AUGUST 2021 PRESBYTERY MEETING (Password protected)
REPORT- SECTION I- DOCKETED MOTIONS
REPORT- SECTION II- CONSENT DOCKET MOTIONS (Password protected)
MEETING SURVEY to share your feedback on the Presbytery meeting (will be available evening of meeting): HERE
Link to Nov 9, 2021- CONSOLIDATED PACKET –Combined Detailed Docket and Reports (DOCKETED Motions, CONSENT Docket Motions, OMNIBUS Motions) (Password protected)
If you need the password, please Email:
For questions or concerns regarding the Presbytery meeting information above, please email our Stated Clerk