Bethany Presbyterian Church is looking for qualified applicants to provide secretarial and administrative services to the pastor(s) and other church staff, committee chairs, and department heads. The employee is accountable to the session and to the head of staff. This position is 12-15 hours/week (days and hours to be determined).
• Perform the function of secretary to the pastor and other professional staff, committee chairs and department heads, including answering phone, typing, filing, routine correspondence, maintenance of the church calendar and coordinate church activities.
• Responsible for the production of materials through the use of computers, printers, photocopiers, and other equipment used by the church.
• Maintain the church address list, including e-mail addresses
• Responsible for the ordering of church supplies
• Be familiar with Microsoft Office Suite applications, especially Word and Excel using a MAC
• Ability to prioritize, organize and track multiple tasks
• Familiar with a variety of office machines: printers, copiers, scan, etc.
For a full list of qualifications and duties, please download the following PDF.