West Bay Congregations:
First Burlingame, Broadmoor, Golden Gate, St. Andrew-Pacifica, Valley-Portola Valley, Bethany, Trinity, Calvary San Francisco, Chinatown, Christ United, Covenant, First United, GKI, Good News Korean, Grace Korean, Iglesia Mision, Ingleside, Korean San Francisco, Lakeside, Lincoln Park, Mission Bay, New Liberation, Noe Valley, Ocean Avenue, Old First, Seventh Avenue, St. James, St. John’s San Francisco, St. Paul’s, Brazillian Fellowship, First San Mateo, Latinos Unidos and Sturge.
UPDATE as of April 8th, 2021:
Fund Your Vision West Region Meeting
WHEN: Saturday, April 17, 2021
TIME: 10:00 – 11:30 AM
WHERE: ZOOM MEETING LINK
The Fund Your Vision Committee has completed the review of five applications in the fourth round of funding. We are calling a zoom meeting of the West Region to vote on our funding recommendations.
One representative per congregation is allowed to vote and needs to be present via zoom.
Attached are documents for your information. Each application will be voted on separately. The Committee will take questions during the meeting.
The five grant applications are:
- Anti-Racism Capacity Building and Congregational Partnerships
- Partnership for Helping Immigrants
- Renewal of Ecumenical House Campus Ministry
- The Preferential Option for the Homeless
- Today’s Youth, Our Church’s Future
The FYV Committee looks forward to seeing you or your congregation’s representative on April 17th! If you have any questions, please email us at .
FYV Committee: Susan Baker-Lehne, Cindy Cake, Jeanette Huie, Joni Lachman, Robin Polastri
The following are the NOTES from previous regional meetings.
- Minutes from West Region meeting on December 12, 2020
- Minutes from West Region meeting on Sept 12, 2020
- Minutes from March 28, 2020 meeting
- Western Region nominations_rev 07072019
- Minutes from August 10th meeting
Please email if you would like to be included on the West Region Contact list.
Next Regional Meeting:
- April 17, 2021 @ 10am (via Zoom)