For Congregational and/or Session Meetings (using ZOOM)
- Advisory opinion on Church in an Emergency/Pandemic how to proceed with a congregational meeting in such a time as this: English | Spanish.
- Videos on how to hold a meeting as shared by Synod of Mid-America:
- For council leaders/ meeting hosts: https://youtu.be/aya4LpkVyms
- For potential meeting participants: https://youtu.be/y6_bAbRdlnM
- Best Practices: How to Use ZOOM for our Presbytery meeting: English | Spanish .
For our Churches:
- Well-Connected: Well Connected is a community made up of participants, staff, facilitators, presenters, and other volunteers who care about each other and who value being connected. All groups are accessible by phone from wherever you are at no cost to you.
- If your church needs help setting up ONLINE GIVING, please contact :
- If your church wants to have access to ZOOM, we will help set it up. We’ll help your congregation start utilizing video conferencing for worship, gatherings, meetings, and just connecting. Not only will we help setup zoom for you, but we will pay for those who need it. Also, if you have already setup a new zoom account and need help with its payment, send us the receipt and we will reimburse you. please contact:
For our Ministers:
- We would like to help you at this time. We will help you find a spiritual director and offer financial support up to $75 per session through this summer. If you would like a spiritual director, contact InHo Kim: .
- Prayers for Times of Uncertainty
- Resources collected from other traditions, as well: Article on Interfaith website
Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.)
- COVID-19 resources for churches and individuals
- Advisory opinion on Communion in an Emergency/Pandemic English | Spanish
- Advisory opinion on Church in an Emergency/Pandemic how to proceed with a congregational meeting in such a time as this: English| Spanish.
Presbyterian Disaster Assistance
- COVID-19 Resources
- COVID-19 and Racism
- PDA Document: Preparedness for Pandemics: English | Spanish | Korean
- PDA’s Role in supporting the church during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- COVID-19 Short/Long-Term COVID-19 Grant Request Form
- PDA Emotional and Spiritual Care Resources
- Tips for engagement and online giving during worship are here.
Other Important information
- COVID-19 Projections
- CDC COVID-19 webpage: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html