The Presbytery of San Francisco is looking for a part-time Administrative Coordinator. In this position, the Administrative Coordinator will work closely with the Transitional Executive Partner for Operations and Communications, Stated Clerk, Office Coordinator, and the Transitional Executive Partner for Congregational Vitality and Clergy Support. This position is for 15-20 hours a week with an hourly rate of $25 per hour with sick leave and holiday benefits.
A partial list of responsibilities includes:
- Statistics of the Church Report (December- January): Encourage and assist Clerks of Session to file Statistics of the Church, tracking which clerks of session have submitted their information in the common database.
- Minister Salary Review (September): Assist with the annual minister salary review with instructions on how to fill out the review form so that the Stated Clerk can input the information to into the General Assembly Stated Clerk Portal: eMinister website.
- Maintaining Minister Rolls, Files, and Connections (Ongoing): Receive reports from COM and Presbytery meetings on ministers’ status. Work with the PSF common database, COM, and Stated Clerk (who uses the General Assembly Stated Clerk Portal: eMinister website, a collection of all P.C. (U.S.A.) minister members of the Presbytery) to maintain an accurate listing of minister records and files.
- Presbytery Meetings (February/May/August/ November): Help prepare materials for Presbytery meetings, as tasked by the Stated Clerk and Office Coordinator.
- Committee Work (Monthly): Assist COM-EB, COM-WB, and COM-EX with agendas, meeting reminders, and paperwork.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities, and Qualifications include:
- Demonstrated organizational skills, strong oral and written communication skills, including excellent proofreading skills.
- Attention to detail to produce high-quality work; able to follow projects, ideas, and tasks through to completion.
- Self-aware and self-directed with the ability to manage multiple priorities and projects.
- Engages with compassion and integrity, with an ability to maintain confidential information.
For a complete list of responsibilities and qualifications, please download this PDF.
How to apply:
Please email your cover letter, resume, and references as PDF attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only emails with PDF attachments and cover letters will be considered.