The Task Force for the Disparities of Black Women and Girls Presents:
Telling OUR Stories
A Look at the major concerns of Black women and girls as outlined in the report to the 221st General Assembly of the PC(USA).
- Feb. 25th: General Intro to the Report (Led by the Task Force)
- March 25th: Adultification of Girls (led by Samantha Davis)
- April 22nd: Reproductive Justice (led by Rev. Shanea D. Leonard)
- May 27th: Toxic Theology (led by Rev. Kerri Allen)
- June 24th: LGBTQIA (led by Rev. Ashley DeTar-Birt)