Stewardship Kaleidoscope is an annual conference offering excellent plenary speakers, informative workshop leaders, provocative worship experiences, and incredible networking opportunities for all who are passionate about stewardship and generosity. Drawing leaders from across the Lutheran Church (ELCA) and the Presbyterian Church (PCUSA) and beyond, Stewardship Kaleidoscope is designed to help participants explore stewardship, in its many colorful dimensions!
This year there will be over 40 workshops covering the basics of stewardship to advanced topics in legacy giving and the focus will be on the changing landscape of the church in our communities, across generations, and through technology. There are scholarships and group discounts, I am also attaching a flyer that I am hoping you can share as appropriate.
- Dates for 2020: September 21-23rd at Northern Kentucky Convention Center
- Registration for Stewardship Kaleidoscope 2020 is open : https://stewardshipkaleidoscope.org/registration/
Our mission is to create an annual event that:
- Ignites generosity among Lutherans and Presbyterians
- Gives practical tools for cultivating generosity in congregations
- Expands the leadership capacity of those who lead stewardship initiatives
- Cultivates adaptive approaches for funding Christ’s mission
Venues vary annually, and you can count on Stewardship Kaleidoscope to provide Real Tools for Real Ministry!
Stewardship Kaleidoscope Website
For more information–FLYER