Westminster Woods Camp is currently seeking qualified candidates to fulfill their ministries manager position. This is a full-time position for $22-$25/hour, depending upon experience. This position reports to the Westminster Woods Program Director.
Duties and Responsibilities (include, but are not limited to):
- Be an active member of the Westminster Woods Leadership Team
- Attend all mandatory Westminster Woods meetings
- Manage the Ministry Program Department annual budget
- Oversee the selection process and training of Ministry Program seasonal staff, and
- Attend Redwoods Presbytery meetings and participate in the life of the Presbytery as
Qualifications (include, but are not limited to):
- Previous leadership experience with Westminster Woods as a Summer staff member is
preferred but not mandated
- Strong skills in oral and written communication
- Will be required to work overtime and/or rotating hours
- Competence with Microsoft Suite and Camp Brain registration system
- Ability to work independently and efficiently under busy conditions
For a full list of duties and responsibilities, qualifications, and benefits, please visit this PDF.
Interested candidates should submit a resume (or CV) and cover letter to Executive Director, Chris Rhodes via email with the subject line “Ministries Manager” to Chrisr@Westminsterwoods.org.