The Presbytery of San Francisco is looking for a full-time Office Coordinator. This person is the first/primary point of contact for the PSF, the person who will triage calls/emails/requests and will help churches, clergy, and others connect with staff and/or PSF resources. This position is for 30-35 hours a week with an hourly rate of $30 per hour with benefits. This position will provide office and administrative support to the Presbytery of San Francisco (PSF), especially as it relates to the Presbytery office, reporting to the Transitional Executive Partner for Operations and Communications and working collaboratively with all PSF staff, especially the Administrative Coordinator and Transitional Executive Partner for Mission and Church Assets.
A partial list of responsibilities includes:
- Maintain and facilitate office equipment (physical and digital)
- Maintain internal and external PSF calendar.
- Maintain staff/office contact information in the common PSF database.
- Maintain Presbytery data and files for committees/working groups/teams, including the regional groups, keeping file access and contact information current.
- Maintain all Presbytery data and files both electronic and paper.
- Coordinate and send out the PSF newsletter
- Coordinate UPS mailing of checks and Invoices to the accountant
- Coordinate with the accountant on payments and invoicing for administrative accounts
- As directed and available, provide administrative assistance with various PSF projects, events sponsored by PSF, and support for PSF Regional meetings.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities, and Qualifications include:
- Office Coordinator, Executive Assistant, and Administrative Coordinator experience.
- Demonstrated organizational skills, strong oral and written communication skills, including excellent proofreading skills.
- Attention to detail to produce high-quality work; able to follow projects, ideas, and tasks through to completion.
- Self-aware and self-directed with the ability to manage multiple priorities and projects.
- Engages with compassion and integrity, with an ability to maintain confidential information. A team player.
- Stong database and technology skills (e.g. Zoom, MailChimp, Microsoft Office 365 (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Google Suite, Planning Center, and familiarity with database programs
For a complete list of responsibilities and qualifications, please download this PDF.
How to apply:
Please email your cover letter, resume, and references as PDF attachments to email@example.com. Only emails with PDF attachments and cover letters will be considered.