Park Blvd Pres Church is looking to hire a contracted Audio Visual Technician whose primary responsibility is to prepare for and oversee the execution of the audio/visual technical and production elements for Sunday worship services and other ministry events requiring production support. This position oversees the Tech Team for Video and Multi-Media, and aids in the training and support of all volunteers and staff as needed.
We are interested in an individual who has a working knowledge and experience in live audio and video production, understands video and audio signal flow, and is able to lead a team of volunteers (estimated at 3-4) to create distraction-free worship services. In addition produce, and edit short- videos for special services about 2-4 times a year.
- Committed to the church’s vision, mission, leadership, and people.
- Inspire, mentor, and lead volunteers
- Pre-production creating worship slides and integrating videos for worship
- Prepare for and produce one worship service that it is live-streamed via Zoom and assisting
with leading pre-service run-throughs
- Provide oversight/maintenance of all worship technologies
- Participate intermittently in seasonal planning meetings with Pastors and Staff, and Worship
Arts Ministries Team
Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or
two-to-three-years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education
This position reports directly to the Pastor, and is accountable to Worship Elder. Pay is dependent on education, skill, and experience.
For more information and to apply for this position, please download this PDF.