St. John’s Presbyterian Church is currently seeking qualified candidates to be a communications and audio/video coordinator. The purpose of this position is to promote the ministry of St. John’s by providing social content and communications, video editing, and A/V support. Work will be done on-site at St. John’s on Sunday for 10 am worship service as well as occasional events. Other days and times are flexible and can be off-site. Work hours will average 20 hours per week with some weeks being slightly more or less. The compensation for this position is $25/hour without health benefits.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Create digital and print content in collaboration with the Pastoral Staff, including social media posts, web pages, videos, flyers, signage, etc.
- Create and manage a regular publishing schedule to promote social on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube and other channels.
- Manage YouTube livestream on special Sundays and events.
- Create Keynote presentations & videos in collaboration with the Pastoral Staff.
- Edit and upload weekly online worship videos.
- Tech savvy with experience in video-editing apps (e.g. iMovie or Adobe Premiere), presentation apps (e.g. Keynote or ProPresenter), and Adobe Creative Suite.
- A design or Jr. designer background would be helpful.
- Collaborative, creative, and willing to experiment with new ideas.
- Organized, self-directed, responsible, and attentive to detail.
- Proven SOCIAL MEDIA EXPERIENCE.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, proofing and editing skills, and strong command of the English language.
- Non-St. John’s member.
For a full job description, including a full list of responsibilities, please download this PDF.